Friday, February 4, 2011

Lancaster Quilt Retreat

What types of things do you need for a quilt weekend?!


A suitcase full of clothes?!  I think NOT!  How about a suitcase for all the fabric and projects that you need! See all of my fabric neatly folded and organized according to project! Oh, if only my house was that compact and organized!


You also need notions....

These are a few of the notions that I took along. Of course I forgot the most important thing for a quilt weekend.....my cutting board! Oh, well!  There were plenty to be shared and I survived!

What did I work on while I was there?

 
Emily's peace sign quilt from Lizzie BCre8tive!  It is almost finished, but I didn't take a picture yet.  I will post that later! These are the fabrics that are being used.....I purchased them back in November from Byrne's. They are beautiful batiks!


Hopefully, after this weekend I will have more photos of projects that I have been working on!

My to do list for February is......

1. Finish my son's Spiderman quilt
2. Finish my daughter's peace sign quilt
3. Make a mug rug for my quilt guild's exchange
4. Continue to work on my friend's baby quilt.  Her baby is a month old already!


Til next time, take time for you!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment